Thursday, May 27, 2010

Is this Happiness???

I'm surprised I've been talking to more people which is good because its better then not talking to anyone. I don't know what happened one day I'm talking to no one and the next day I'm some kind of social butterfly. I like it because i have more friends now which is always good, i still feel bored most of the time but I feel pretty happy in school now. Oh my gosh i had to give a speech today about my future career/life, i was so nervous, like i couldn't get the right words out of my mouth. Its just because I'm shy and that's only because i haven't talked to anyone in that class till now, I'm also doing pretty well in school i do my homework. I cant wait to see if I'll be like this in high school, i really hope i am because freshman year i need to make a lot of friends. mostly girls because i hang out with like all guys so yea, lately I've been finding myself to drink lots of Monster which is an energy drink if you didn't know that. I love music it's so beautiful i find it to have different emotions on me, i listen to my music all the time it puts me to sleep even if its some heavy metal song I'll fall asleep. this weekend I'm going to my aunts house for memorial day yea so I'm going there tomorrow after school, wow my life would be so much easier if i could drive i could hang out with my friends on the weekends and my mom couldn't really say "no" if i had my homework finished and good grades i can so not wait for that day hopefully i get invited to some wild and crazy party in high school that's one of my other goals. Like you know one of those parties were like the parents are out of town and the kid throws this insane party, yea i would be there. So i hope this happiness lasts forever cause i need it in my life. I HATE YOU ALL <3 :).

No comments:

Post a Comment