Wednesday, February 10, 2010

bored

so im just sitting her doing nothing and im sick of coming home and doing nothing i fell so unsocial and i dont see why i cant just be like any other preppy teenager . i want to have friends besides all boys. i want to be a cheerleader and be skinny and look good in anythign and pull of any look. and most of all i want to have STRAIGH HAIR instead of this no good mess on my head i cant even brush it because if i so it just puffs up and i look like i have an affro so i have to wake up in the break of dawn to do this mess i call mi hair oh and when i have chorus in the morning its even worse today my evil dad woke me up at like 5:30am because i hade to do my hair get dressed and eat and then sing at 7:09am and i have to go to chorus like 3 times early and 1 time after school. but u know i woke up slapped myslef in the face and said okay u can do this u just have like a bazzziling days till u gratuate jounior high, high school, and not to mention college. oh yea pluse there is work and hopefully when i get married and have a stable job and a house i can easily pay for i will be blessed with little bundles of joy i want like 3 and they will all be somewhat close together i want 2 girls and 1 boy just like my mom had. i am the oldest my sister is in the middle and i have a crazy little brother. but i dont live with them sadly. i live with my grandma and grandpa but i call them mom and dad and they have adopted me when i was like 3 so i love them veary much. but i often wounder what it would be like to live with siblings that are younger than me it would probly be crazy and somewhat stressfull. when i get older i dont want my oldest or any of my children having to get adopted by anyone els. i want my oldest to be like me well not just like me because i do have some problems that i dont ever want her to live through i just dont want her to be a snob or one of those super sluts. i want her to be smart and have friends she can trust i want her to play an instrement so she can learn how to read music and hear the sweet tunes of a band playing a wounderful song that takes her away for a few minutes. i also hope she has a nice voice and hopefully she will be in plays and sing in chorus like i. the middle child she will be a rebel but nothing to the extrem like running away or doing drugs and drinking. but hopefully she is veary social and smart. the middle child probly wont be in chourus and band or plays. but i imagine her playing sports and i imagine her veary skinny and somewhat tall. the youngest will be a momys boy and he will get away with anything and he'll be super smart. and my husband i imagine my boyfriend right now even though it probly wont happen i whish it was going to be true cause his parents are super nice and funny and my boyfriend looks like a vampire no joke and sometimes he even lloks like Edward Cullen i mean hes super hottt to me but others might not think so he treats me like im a prinsess and hes always had ever since i met him like 1 year ago. well thats all for now byyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment