Wednesday, February 10, 2010

school 2-10-10

so today is the first day of my blogging. school was okay like it is any other day but i hate it so much i hate the way teachers yell at u if u have something on your hand. so in math class i hade this writting on my knuckels that says HATE LOVE. so any way one of the helpers was like go wash your hands and as i gave her an evil glare i got up and washed them; i could not fight or talk back and say why do i have to i mean alot of the other girls have writting on their hands and alot of them dont get yelled at. after i had washed my hands i returned and one of the people i was working with was like ("melissa, it looks like u carved that in") my other friend ("well yea she probly did i mean she is emo") it was just purple pen and there was no need to say that i was emo. at that momment i didnt know what would happen would i get introble? would she tell someone? all of the questions ran through my head and i was preparing to get introble or have to explain something. but no the helper just sat there and i went back to my work it was so weird i mean what was i so paraniod about it was just a joke. so anyway in reading/writing class we were reading a book called tree girl and b.t.w that is an amazing freaking book. anyway so we had a sub because our teacjer couldnt join us till the 6th period so the sub made people read a chapter and it was a boring moment becuase they read super slow exept for one kid. and omg this one girl read and had no emotion whats so ever and i found my self having to read ahead. reading and writing class is my favorite because i love reading books with some kind of self conflict or lots of emotion. plus if u havent noticed i love writing lol. oh also we have a poetry unit that were working on and its really fun but i just whish that i could put my real emotions into my poems but no i cant some of them are to graphic and messed up the last thing i want is having a meeting with the school counseler, my parents, my teacher, and the princapal so no i must fake evreything. when i go to the school counseler i can hardly get my emotions out and part of that because she figured out that i probly dont have many problems. well she is so wrong my life is messed up. and i often wounder why there are bad people in the world but bad cannot exist without good and thats what kind of world we live in now days.

No comments:

Post a Comment