Thursday, February 25, 2010

that was unixpected

omg so i just found out my best friend got dumped by his girl again because she was afraid of ruining their friendship. what the fuck doesnt that just make it worse. yes it does i know from experience and usually spliting up and geting back together almost never works. but then again my boyfriend and i split up a year ago because i found out he only liked me for my looks and he wouldnt ever talk. but i have to aggre with him i did look pretty fricking awsome in 7th grade mostly because i was skinny. but know i still look good but im not that skinny but whatever it comes and goes. my relationship with him is really strong and thats because i made him hang out with my friends and i made him talk. truely i love spending evrey second with him. yet we could still say nothing to each other and we have a good time and omg when he wears kinda of a tight shirt and one of his awsome jackets its super sexy and then hes like way taller then me so thats a bonus. my family loves him and my friends like him 2 and evreyone says were a cute couple some people will even walk up to us and say that were a hot couple. we just laugh and exchange looks. some how i kinda feel like whats going on in my life is like the twilight series i often look at my life and compair how its like the books. i have a boyfriend who looks like a vampire and a best friend who is in love with me and thinks im great which is so weird cause its almost like the books. so anyways i couldnt stop reading Breaking Dawn (the last book of the twilgiht series) and Bella is doing amazing for a newborn vampire and she can hold Renesmee and not kill her cause Renesmee is half human half vampire; and Bella stopped herself when she was hunting and she smelt human blood and held her breath and ran away and Edward was veary impresed. Renesmee seems like such a cute babbie because she reaches for Bella whenever shes around and i find that super cute. so any way i have one more day of school till the weekend and my bodey requires sleep and my hand is cramping so good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment